Yaozu 2 Liter White Fermenting Crock
Chinese for “Honoring the Ancestors”, Our Yaozu fermenting crock honors mankind’s tradition of fermentation, which is thought to have originated in China nearly 9,000 years ago. This 2 Liter Fermenting Crock is small enough to fit in a cupboard or on your countertop without taking up too much space. Perfect for making fermented Kimchi, Cabbage, Daikon Radish and More. Crafted from natural clay, this little crock offers a study feel in the hands, and there’s no need for an airlock thanks to the built in water channel. Celebrate traditional fermented foods and their wonderful health benefits with the Raw Rutes Yaozu Fermentation Crock today!
- Built-in Water Channel Rim - No Need For Additional Airlocks
- Extra White Color Looks Great On Countertop
- Easy To Clean Interior and Exterior
- Included Clay Weights For Proper Submersion
- Non-Toxic Lead and Cadmium Free Glaze
- Handmade in China
- Featured at: NY Now 2017
6.25" Across X 8.25" High X 3.25" Opening.