We've done a lot of cool stuff with dehydrators, fermenting crocks, tofu presses and more! Want to put your new tools to use? If you're looking for a place to get started, be sure to check out these recipes:
- Homemade Potpourri from Flowers and Oranges
- Homemade Sea Salt & Olive Oil Kale Chips
- Homemade Strawberry-Banana Fruit Leathers
- Homemade Amazake (Japanese Sweet Sake Custard)
For more dehydrator ideas, be sure to visit our How To section.
For more tofu ideas, be sure to visit our How To section.
- Old World Traditional Lactofermented Sauerkraut
- Wojtek's Fermented NEON PowerKraut
- Tess Master's Homemade Cultured Vegetables (external link)
For more fermenting ideas, be sure to visit our How To section.
Vegetable Shredder Recipes:
Kale Razors and Euro Style Peelers:
- Simple, Homemade Mojitos with the Raw Rutes Kale Razor
- Pomegranate, Gin & Rosemary Cocktails with the Raw Rutes Kale Razor
For more kitchen tool ideas, be sure to visit our How To section.