Here’s a super simple recipe that’s perfect for summer! It’s also a great way to put your kale razor to use prepping that cilantro! If cilantro is not your thing, parsley can be substituted - it adds some nice color and milder fresh flavors.
- 1 pint heirloom cherry tomatoes of a variety of colors halved or quartered
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper - Seeds removed, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (approximately 1 lime)
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
Combine all ingredients and gently mix. Serve fresh or refrigerate for a few hours to allow the flavors the develop further.