Raw Rutes Kale Razor - Kale and Herb Stripping Tool
Making kale chips at home is delicious and fun, but separating those yucky stems from the tasty leaves has always been a chore. The Raw Rutes Kale Razor is here to help you spend more time eating healthy snacks and less time preparing them! Four holes in graduated sizes accommodate large and small kale leaves alike. Just pull each stem through the appropriate sized hole. Alternately, hold the tool parallel to the kale stem and use the Speedslot to quickly slide along the stem and remove the leaves even faster. The Speedslot gently grips the leaves without tearing or bruising.
The Kale Razor is also great for use in commercial restaurants for preparing parsley and cilantro, as well as behind the bar when removing leaves from herbs like rosemary and mint. Mojitos just got easier!
Did we mention that the Kale Razor is also guaranteed for life? If the Kale Razor ever fails you in any appropriate tasks (Sorry, using the Kale Razor for opening paint cans will void your warranty) just send it back to us for a complimentary replacement!
- Ideal for removing the stems leafy greens like kale, mustard greens and collard greens as well as herbs like rosemary, oregano, thyme, mint and parsley.
- Perfect for preparing collard greens as well as kale for smoothies, shakes and leafy salads!
- Great for making kale chips and dehydrating herbs for storage.
- Dishwasher safe!
- Compact for easy storage.
- Made in the U.S.A.!
- Constructed from stainless steel and 100% plastic free for a lifetime of use with no wearing out!
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee