Raw Rutes - Square Rutes 5 Tray Stainless Steel Dehydrator
10-2018 Recent trade tariffs have caused our domestic raw material costs to also skyrocket. Sadly, We will no longer be offering our dehydrators. Please sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on other new offerings! :)
If you’ve been searching for your knight in shining stainless steel, look no further! Our dehydrators are Made in America by the finest people from the finest materials. This dehydrator is designed from the ground up for people who are tired of the questionable & disposable garbage that passes for dehydrators these days. Sound like your cup of tea? Do you have time to talk turkey (or tofu)?
Our unique interior design allows you to remove shelves and the racks that hold them, leaving an easy to clean surface free of bumps or ridges. The Raw Rutes Square Rutes Dehydrator also features an adjustable timer and heat controls and illuminated on/off switch. Of course you'll also get our user guide to get you started on the right track. It’s time to accelerate your snacking life, clean eating pursuits and harvesting activities. Let us clarify a few things:
☑ No BPA
☑ No Weird/Questionable Coatings
☑ No Polypropylene
☑ No Off Gassing
☑ No Sweatshops
☑ No Reasons to Worry!
Tell you more? Here’s what you’ll LOVE about our dehydrators:
- Analog Temperature Control and Timer Controls. For years of reliable use.
- Green-Stat Thermostat technology efficiently cycles the heating element on and off - Uses just pennies worth of electricity per hour.
- Temperature Range: 50° - 175° F. Perfect for Raw Foodies and Jerky Lovers alike.
- 27 Hour Timer
- 800W/110V/60Hz Heating Element.
- 22 ga 304 Food Grade Stainless Steel Construction.
- FDA Compliant Food Grade Powder Coated Door and and Control Panel. No Off Gassing!
- Halogen-Free, Vinyl Free, Eco-Friendly Wiring.
- U.S.A. Made Fan Motor and U.S.A. Made 6” Aluminum Fan Blade. Individually balanced blades for quiet operation
- Removable Shelves and Racks for Easy Cleaning.
- Exterior Dimensions: 20 3/4" Depth x 21" Width x 10 1/2" Height
- Three Year Limited Warranty
- 5 Solid Stainless Steel Shelves with 1/4" holes
- Manual with instructions & drying guide
Our dehydrators are different, and they’re here to stay. We manufacture right here in Buffalo, NY because it’s the best way for us to make products you can trust. We stand behind our units, and that’s why we invite you to try one for 30 days. We’re confident that it will find a special place in your heart and home. If the workmanship, functionality and durability are not up to your standards send it back to us for a full refund (less return shipping costs). Heavily used items may be subject to a 10% restocking fee. For more information please review our policies page here.